Solargain roof mount single panel systems utilise the thermosiphon method is very simple and non-mechanical way of harnessing the sun’s energy for water heating. The cooler water at the bottom of the cylinder is denser than the warmer water at the top. As the cooler water flows through the panels, the sun’s energy heats the water via the highly efficient all copper collectors, and rises up into the storage tank. This cycle will continue while the sun is shining and will cease once the sun goes down. 300L capacity with 2.5m2 of collector surface area, backed up by a 6.0 star i-heat gas booster ensures plenty steamy of hot water all year round.
- Collectors and storage tanks manufactured to AS/NZS 2712
- International quality standards
- Nation-wide sales and service networks
- Flexible installation options
- All copper collector with black chrome selective coating
- 6 Star solar in-line gas booster = endless hot water
- Natural Gas or LPG Gas boosters available