Improve the energy rating of your home and SAVE!
Use the sun’s unlimited FREE energy to provide up to 80% of your hot water heating needs.
Solargain’s roof mount solar hot water heaters are traditional close-coupled thermosiphon systems, combining roof mounted solar collectors and storage tanks, which are ideal for applications that are short of available ground space.
Roof mount systems are highly efficient and use natural thermal convection to circulate hot water from the collectors to the tank without the need for electric pumps.
Roof-mounted tank & collectors. Thermosiphon system with natural convection circulation of hot water. 300 Litre roof-mounted tank & large high performance single panel perfectly suited to smaller households or those with limited roof space. Eligible for huge federal government incentives and designed by Australian plumbers for Australian conditions.
- Collectors and storage tanks manufactured to AS/NZS 2712
- International quality standards
- Nation-wide sales and service networks
- All copper collector with black chrome selective surface
- Easy changeover from existing roof mount system
- Ideal for small roof spaces
- Suited to smaller households of 1-3 occupants